AEM WebDAV is a protocol used for transferring media content to CQ server. WebDAV allow developers to display and edit the repository content, WebDAV gives direct access to the content repository through your desktop.
I have found out on internet that Windows 7 64-bit does not support mapping a WebDAV resource . So, in this tutorial we will see how to configure WebDAV in Windows 7. I am using free version of netdrive software to upload content to CQ server.
In this tutorial we will learn how to a upload image to AEM server repository on Network drive and local drive using WebDAV.
Steps to upload media files to AEM server using webdav protocol of netdrive in windows 7
- Download NetDrive from internet.
- Install NetDrive on your computer and restart the machine.
- Open NetDrive, scroll to bottom and click on setting icon of WebDAV.
- For connecting to local drive means if server running on localhost. Click setting tab enter below details.
- For connecting to Network drive means if server running on localhost. Click setting tab enter below details.
- Save the details
- Click connect button. your local/network repository will popup as shown below.
- Go to appropriate folder and upload the images.