Now a days, due to increase of work pressure at workstations. It has become extremely important for us to utilize our time in most productive ways. Here is a list of top 5 software that every IT or non IT person should use to improve its productivity to many folds.
In this busy life, its always worth a try if you can save even 1 hour a day as well as improve productivity. Now its the time to work smartly rather than to just work. I always keeps thinking how tom improve productivity or what are the best free software’s available in market to improve my productivity.
So, friends below are few suggestions from my side to improve productivity which might be most of you are already using.
1) Ditto – Clip Board
Many times in our day to day life we face problem in copy pasting lot of content. What if i say you can now track of your copied content and no need to worry if it is deleted.Just keep on copying continuously and then paste continuously no need to switch tabs or windows each time .Its a cool extension of our window clipboard. It save lots of copy pasting time by storing last few thousands copied text,images,html etc in clipboard. It comes as a bundle of inbuilt features :-
- It is easy to use interface.
- Provides search for pasting previous copied entries.
- Keep multiple computer’s clipboards in sync.
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network.
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries.
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters).
Don’t want to mash up with registry file try autohotkey. It is a is a free, open-source macro-creation and automation software for windows. It is used to automated any thing by just capturing your keystrokes. want to keep all applications on your fingertip try autohotkey. It comes with below features :-
- It is open source and completely free.
- It allows to define your own Hotkeys.
- Expand Abbreviations. For example, typing “btw” can automatically convert to “by the way”.
3) Notepad++ or EditPlus
This is a very common text editor which most of the developers are using. If you haven’t tried it then you are running behind of time. Do give it a try. It is an extension to our legacy windows notepad text editor. It has many advantages over legacy window text editor.
- It is written in C++ and ensures a higher execution speed.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Auto completion of text.
- Code Folding for indentation.
- Internet features
- Seamless web browser.
- FTP or SFTP for uploading your local files to FTP server.
- Multi-Language environment supported.
4) Awesome Screen shot Plugin
Days for pressing print screen on keyboard are over, Awesome screen shot is an advanced version for bypassing our effort of pressing print screen then editing captured image in paint. It is one of the highest rated screen capture plugin over 2 million internet users are using awesome screen shot daily. With awesome screen you can save time and effort by :-
- Capture screen for selective part or all part of any web page.
- Add annotations, comments to image on the go.
- Blur sensitive info that you want to hide.
- Share captured images with one-click uploads.
For Chrome – Click Here to install awesome screenshot
For Firefox – Click Here to install awesome screenshot
5) AdBlocker Plugin
Most annoying thing that i see, when start my browser is spam and adds. The best and top rated plugin for blocking adds is Adblocker. It has around 200 million downloads and 70 million daily users. The main feature of this plugin is Blocks YouTube, Facebook and ALL ads by default. So you can spend your time browsing meaning full stuff rather than closing adds. Thus is one of the top and best plugin to improve productivity.
For Chrome – Click Here to install AdBlocker